Mar 9, 2014

Elmo Cupcakes


Find it On Pinterest

Cook's Note: I saw a picture of these adorable cupcakes on Pinterest and decided I could definitely make them. My daughter wanted Elmo cupcakes for her birthday and so these were born! I had to figure out how to do this myself based on the picture that I saw, so I thought I'd spell out the directions here for all of you Mamas out there!
This is super easy - anyone can make these cupcakes, even beginners!

What You Will Need: 

1 Box of your favorite cake mix
Red Icing
Large Marshmallows
Oreo Cookies (cut in half)
Miniature Orange Slices or Orange Jelly Beans

Directions: 

Make cupcakes according to cake mix directions.

To decorate: 
Pipe red icing onto cupcakes. 
Cut marshmallows in half to use as eyeballs. 
Cut Oreos in half to use as mouth. 
I used oreo crumbs as the black parts of the eye. 
Use Miniature Orange Slices or Orange Jelly Beans as the nose. 

This "Pinspiration" comes from Pinterest photos! 


No comments :