Mar 30, 2014

Weight Watchers Angel Food Pineapple Cake




Find it on Pinterest


Cooks Note: Even though it is hailing and windy and pretty cold outside, I know the sun is coming, eventually, so if I want to get my cropped pants and t-shirts on I need to get serious about eating better. So what do I make? DESSERT of course! But really, this one has 2 ingredients, it is WW friendly and my kids will eat it too. Let me tell you, this does not taste low fat at all. It is the perfect amount of sweet and fruity and I can eat it after a meal without having the "I need to unbutton my pants" feeling. Give it a try as you try to "lighten up" for Spring. Enjoy!

Ingredients: 

1 Box Angel Food cake mix
1 Large can crushed pineapple with juice


Directions:

In a large bowl mix cake mix and can of pineapple (juice too) until it is mixed well (will be frothy)
Pour into greased bundt pan or 10x13 baking dish and bake at 350 for 30 min. Bring to room temp and serve. 





This Pinspiration comes from Just a Pinch Recipes



No comments :