Mar 25, 2014

Easy Cheesy Bacon Biscuits

Find it on Pinterest


Cooks Note: I know, I know, you are thinking, these have to be labor intensive, because not only do they sound incredible, but they look like they were served in a restaurant! I am not one to toot my own horn, but I have introduced this recipe to at least 5 people, who have made them for their families and they are now part of their recipe collection. I did not change anything and these came out perfectly! I served these for dinner with scrambled eggs and fruit, but they perfect for breakfast and brunch as well. Let us know how you like them. Enjoy!

Going into the oven:


Ingredients:

2 Tablespoons melted butter
1 Roll refrigerated biscuit dough, 8 count
6 Thin slices Mozzarella cheese, 1/4 inch thick
1 Cup cooked and crumbled bacon
1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and brush 9 inch cast iron skillet with melted butter
Unroll biscuits from can and arrange on the bottom of the skillet
Top with mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles, then cheddar
Bake 15-20 min until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through. Serve warm

The Finished Product:



This Pinspiration comes from Picky Palate



No comments :