Aug 20, 2014

The Pioneer Woman-Bowtie Lasagna

Find it on Pinterest

Cooks Note: I always know that a recipe from The Pioneer Woman will be a great one. And I always know that a pasta dish is a pretty safe bet with my kiddos. I was wondering though, without ricotta cheese if it would really taste like lasagna, but it does! Although this is The Pioneer Woman's recipe, I used the adapted version by Katie Cooks Dinner. I promise this recipe will not disappoint, it is creamy, flavorful and very family friendly. Enjoy!

Ingredients: 

1 lb Bowtie Pasta
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 lb ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce (your fave) or 3 Cups of your own
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 heaping teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Cup sour cream
Parmesan for topping

Directions:

1. Cook pasta to al dente', strain and pour over top of cooked and drained ground beef.
2. Add olive oil and stir well
3. Add sauce and spices and stir well
4. Add cheese and stir well
5. Add sour cream and stir well. Reheat slightly if needed. 

Top with Parmesan to taste and serve

This Pinspiration comes from Katie Cooks Dinner and The Pioneer Woman



No comments :