Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: Don't you hate it when you click on a Pin, so excited to get cookin' and there is no recipe. Just a picture?! Well, that is what happened here. So again, I had to wing it. I did speak to a friend who had experience with Asparagus (thanks Robyn) so they turned out great. This looks fancy and complicated, but took about 10 min of prep time and 15-20 in the oven. Enjoy!
- 24 Asparagus spears
- 24 very thin slices of prosciutto
- Olive Oil to drizzle
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Parmesan to sprinkle (optional)
1. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray the foil lightly to prevent sticking.
2. Trim the bottom of your spears so each spear is even, about 6 inches long.
3. Take one slice of prosciutto per spear and wrap it around.
4. Lay the spears straight across the cookie sheet (they can be close together)
5. Drizzle all of the spears with olive oil, just enough to give them a little crispiness.
6. Place in a 425 degree oven for 20 min.
7. Remove from sheet onto serving platter and drizzle with balsamic, a little more olive oil and parmesan cheese if desired.