Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: No one likes to be on a diet. At least no one I know. So why not make the best of it and cook healthy, delicious recipes for your family. This is a low point option that takes about 5 min to put together. I made it with couscous and corn and it was filling and delish. To be honest it did not taste "diet" at all and my family did not know the difference. This is a good one to add to your dinner repertoire. Enjoy!
Serves:4 Weight Watcher Points: 4 Points per Serving
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 T Dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/8 t paprika
1 t dried parsley
1/2 t garlic powder
1/4 t ground black pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about a pound)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a resealable bag combine cheese, spices and crumbs and shake well
3. Transfer mixture to a plate, dredge each chicken breast in mixture to coat on all sides
4. Arrange on non-stick baking sheet
5. Bake in oven till cooked through, 20-25 min.
This Pinspiration comes from Food.com