May 5, 2013

Stuffed Mushrooms




Find it On Pinterest

Cook's Note: My Mom has been making this since I can remember. It is easy, delicious and only requires 3 ingredients. Personally, I don't like mushrooms, but I LOVE these. Try them, I know you will love them too. Enjoy!

What You Will Need:

1 Package Ground Sausage (regular)
1 Brick Cream Cheese
2 Packages Mushrooms (fresh)

Directions:
  • Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
  • Line cookie sheet with foil
  • Brown Sausage in skillet
  • Place entire brick of cream cheese in skillet and stir until melted and combined.
  • Remove mushroom stems and wash and pat mushrooms dry
  • Fill each mushroom with filling so it is heaping, but will still sit upright on foil lined cookie sheet
  • Once all mushrooms are filled, place cookie sheet in oven for 10-15 min or until mushrooms looked slightly browned on top, remove and serve

This Pinspiration comes from My Mom

No comments :