Nov 19, 2014

Super Simple Parmesan Corn


Find it on Pinterest

Cook's Note: If you are in a rush and want a delicious, simple, quick side dish - this is it! 

Sometimes I find it hard to find a yummy, quick side to make to go with my entree at dinner time. I am so focused on making a fabulous main dish, that I forget to make an equally awesome side. Well look no more my friends! I was searching on Pinterest for something quick and easy to make and ran across this GEM of a recipe from Budget Savvy Diva (Love her & her awesome recipes and tips!) I have adapted this recipe only slightly. 

 This is the most SUPER SIMPLE side you will ever make and might I add SUPER DELICIOUS. The entire recipe takes about 5-7 minutes to make and the whole pot was gone before I could even finish my first helping (thanks to my family!)  Next time I make this, I will double the recipe. 

What You Will Need:

1 Bag of Frozen Sweet Corn - 16 oz
3 Tablespoons of Butter
⅓ Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese + more for topping
¼ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
½ Teaspoon of Cracked Black Pepper
¼ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
½ Teaspoon of Paprika


Directions:

Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Once melted, add bag of frozen corn and stir. Cook for about 5 -7 minutes, stirring often. Next add garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt and paprika until well coated. Turn off the heat and add the Parmesan cheese and stir to mix it in.
Serve and enjoy! 

This "Pinspiration" comes from the Budget Savvy Diva

 Enjoy! 


No comments :