Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: This is so yummy there are no words. I mean, you could wrap bacon around pretty much anything and it would be divine, but Little Smokies and brown sugar? HEAVEN! This is a great party or game day snack, but I suggest making a lot, cause these little suckers will go fast!Enjoy!
Going into the oven it looked like this:
- 1 package of Little Smokies
- 1 pound of bacon
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 Stick of But
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each third around a Little Smokie.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and mix in 1 cup brown sugar, pour over smokies.
- Sprinkle 1 cup brown sugar on top of smokies
- Bake for 20-25 or until bacon is crisp and sugar has caramelized.
- To crisp up your bacon, turn the broiler on High for 4 min.