Oct 13, 2013

Victoria Justice Peanut Butter and Banana Power Shake

Find it on Pinterest


Cooks Note: My daughter LOVES Victoria Justice, the Nickelodeon star. So I thought, hey why not try some kid celeb recipes in an effort to make eating better, cool. Well it worked. I made this smoothie, which is really good if you like peanut butter as much as we do, and I let my daughter try it. I didn't tell her what is was, and she said, "It's pretty good, what is it?" I told her it was Victoria Justice's favorite smoothie and she said, "REALLY? WOW, I really like it a lot!"  and proceeded to drink almost the whole thing. Score: Mom-1 Kid-0. 

Ingredients:

8 oz. skim milk
1 sliced banana
1/4 cup ice
2 tbsp. peanut butter

Directions: Toss all ingredients into a blender, puree for 1 minute or until creamy, but not liquidy.

This Pinspirtation comes from Victoria Justice and Seventeen Magazine


No comments :