Feb 13, 2013

Lucky Duck Valentine for Kids

So I know this is a FOOD blog, but occasionally, we will share with you some ideas we have for crafts, for the home, etc.

I made these ADORABLE Valentines for my daughter's daycare class tonight and I wanted to share with you because it is JUST too cute!!

                 I got these adorable miniature Valentine rubber duckies from Oriental Trading Company and they came in a bag of 12, which was perfect for gifting! She LOVES rubber duckies and so I thought other kids her age might too!




So, I put one little rubber duck in each little Valentine Bag, cut out little paper hearts and wrote a  note on each one ....


Here you can see the note close up....


I just thought that these were cute and I had to share with you all. 

~ ENJOY & HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ~

No comments :