Feb 16, 2013

Homemade Egg Salad Sandwiches



Cook's Note: This is a family favorite recipe of my own that I wanted to share you with you guys! I have heard that its best to use older eggs for the perfect hard boiled egg - so if you want to plan ahead, buy your eggs several days in advance, supposedly they peel easier. I hope you will enjoy this as much I have for years!

What You Will Need: 

6-8 Hard Boiled Eggs
3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Mustard
1 Tbsp Pickle Juice
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 tsp Paprika

Directions: 

Peel hard boiled eggs, wash and chop into small pieces. I highly recommend using this little kitchen tool - you can find this in a kitchen store or places like Marshall's or Home Goods. It makes cutting things up like eggs, super simple!

Now mix all ingredients together and VOILA! you have delicious egg salad. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. 

Serve on toasted hearty bread such as a bagel or ciabatta... 


No comments :